Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows,' the seventh and final adventure in this Harry Potter series, but don't be sad because it's in two Part. This time this series will be more exciting and interesting, the story it's all about the Hallows. The Hallows called 'Horcruxes'inside of this hallows there is a soul of Voldemort. Harry Potter, Ron, and Hermione goes to the dangerous journey to destroy this hallows, this hallows can kill Voldemort's immortality. Voldermot's soul is connected with Harry Potter as well. If they kill Voldermot the Harry Potter will be in dangerous as well. Should They Destroy The Hallows OR Just Leave IT?

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part.1 Official Trailers HD

2 comments:

  1. I can see why people really like this series, but for some reason I have never gotten into it. I have never read the books, maybe it is time I start. Can you recommend one for me? What is your favorite book? and why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i know why you put this video because you haven't watch it and you really want to watch it. Watch the movie its kind of good for me

    ReplyDelete