Monday, December 13, 2010

War Impacts On Iraq

HumanitiesThis is a keynote presentation that we have done in Humanities class. 
Reflection

I think I did not really well in this water issue presentation, because and I felt more nervous when Mr. Rick was recording. I mumbled a lot and it wasn’t really clear to understand the word that I said. I had a good body posture that is upright most of the time, but I didn’t really have long eye contact with audience, but I still had eye contact with them. I think I showed some engagement with the audience by communicating interactively, but not really much. I dressed professionally with collared shirt, long black pants, and with proper shoes. I think I could improve with speaking clearly next time when I do my next project with is monologue. I should practice more speaking loudly and clearly.


No comments:

Post a Comment